By visiting any TRC website or application, you are accepting the privacy practices outlined in this policy. We respect users’ privacy and will strive to protect it. This policy does not apply to third parties that TRC does not own or control, or to individuals we don’t employ or manage.
1. TRC stores information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We collect some or all of the following type of information while you use our services. TRC collects (a) data or information supplied by users, including during registration (b) automatic information tracked during browsing (c) data or information collected from any other source. This information includes, but is not limited to, basic contact information provided by you, which may include your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, gender, country.
2. To subscribe to TRC newsletter and services, you will be required to provide some personal information and accept the terms and conditions applicable. When you register using your accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, we shall retrieve information from such account to interact with you and provide services.
We may use your information to provide you with news, special offers, and promotions via various means, including e-mail. You may unsubscribe from such emails. We use third party payment service providers to process the payment of donations or subscription fees. We do not store any user payment data on our website. In case you choose to decline to submit personal information on the website, TRC may not be able to provide certain services and we will not be liable or responsible for the denial of certain services to you.
3. While submitting information about others, you are authorised to do so after having received authorisation from the person.
4. When you use our services, we automatically receive and store certain types of information. TRC and its authorized agents automatically record certain traffic data on their server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We may use these data to serve you better.
6. TRC will never share or sell any of your data with a third party without your explicit permission for any other purpose than TRC’s work. TRC may send out e-mails, in the form of newsletters or alerts about upcoming stories or new services. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please unsubscribe us. But you will still receive basic essential emails.
10. In case of any grievances or complaints, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the trustees for action. You will hear back from us within 5 working days on it.
11. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree to any amendments as maybe made from time to time to the rights, obligations, representations and warranties set out therein.